- Who Will Officiate the Funeral?
- Order of Service
- Poems, Readings & Prayers for Funeral Service
- Hymns & Music for Funeral Service
- Singers & Musicians for Funeral Service
- Personal Touches for Funeral Service
- Organising Stationery for Funeral Service
- Informing Family and Friends About a Funeral
- Live Streaming, Photography & Videography
- Writing a Eulogy
- Choosing Flowers for a Funeral Service
- Transport for a Funeral Service
- Pallbearers for a Funeral Service
- Deciding What the Deceased Will Wear
Helping Things Run Smoothly on the Day
It is a small thing and easy to forget, but signage may be needed to indicate where to park or to direct to an entrance. Ask family and friends to make signage boards or to direct people on the day, they are often only too pleased to provide support.
Remember to take account of the weather. If parking is in a field or on soft ground and it is very wet, mats may be needed, or alternative parking found.